Headache on the Hill (HOH) is an annual advocacy event in Washington DC organized by the Alliance for Headache Disorders Advocacy (AHDA).The AHDA unites health professionals, migraine & cluster headache advocates and patients to present our requests or “asks” of Congress. These asks are typically focused on improving awareness about the impact of headache disorders and the need for research funding.
2021 Headache on the Hill:
The 14th annual HOH event is planned for:
February 8-9, 2021.
Looking to better understand?
Check out some of these blog posts from HOH advocates:
- HOH 2018 by The Migraine Diva
- My Story by Jeanette Rotondi
- How I Made My Invisible Illness Visible by Heidi Brehm
- HOH 2017 by Chronic Migraine Ellie
- Migraine Patients and Doctors Team Up… by Tammy Rome
- 7 Things You Should Know Before You Go… by Erin Boyle
- Discussing Migraine and Headache on Capitol Hill by Teri Robert
Here is a list of HOH FAQ’s to further familiarize yourself.
AHDA Mission Statement:
We advocate for equitable policies for people with headache diseases.