Make a Donation
Your donations will help support AHDA in successful initiatives such as:
- Securing $10M in funding for seven regional VA Headache Disorders Centers of Excellence
- Securing more than $18.5M funding for “chronic migraine and post-traumatic headaches” research funding under the Department of Defense Peer-Reviewed Medical Research Program (PRMRP) of the Congressionally Directed Medical Research Program (CDMRP) since 2010.
- Helped draft the “Safe Treatments and Opportunities to Prevent Pain Act” (STOP Pain Act, S.2678) and saw this signed into law in 2016
Donations will also support us in ongoing initiatives:
- Working to determine why Migraine, the 2nd leading cause of all global disability, is not currently listed in the Social Security Administration’s Blue Book Listing of Impairments. This includes costs tied to our FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) request in 2019.
- Appealing Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) long standing policy for not covering home Oxygen for Cluster Headache patients.
Please Note: AHDA is a 501(c)(6) non profit organization, as classified by the IRS.