Make a Donation
Your donations will help support AHDA in successful initiatives such as:
- Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) decision to again cover home-use Oxygen for Cluster Headache patients.
- Securing funding for twenty eight regional VA Headache Disorders Centers of Excellence
- Securing more than $18.5M funding for “chronic migraine and post-traumatic headaches” research funding under the Department of Defense Peer-Reviewed Medical Research Program (PRMRP) of the Congressionally Directed Medical Research Program (CDMRP) since 2010.
- Helped draft the “Safe Treatments and Opportunities to Prevent Pain Act” (STOP Pain Act, S.2678) and saw this signed into law in 2016
Donations will also support us in ongoing initiatives:
- Working to determine why Migraine, the 2nd leading cause of all global disability, is not currently listed in the Social Security Administration’s Blue Book Listing of Impairments. This includes costs tied to our FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) request in 2019.
- Working to address the inadequate, unjustifiably low funding of headache-related research programs through the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Please Note: AHDA is a 501(c)(6) non profit organization, as classified by the IRS.
Checks may be mailed to: Alliance for Headache Disorders Advocacy, 148 RT 73 STE 3 #192, Voorhees, NJ 08043