Make a Donation
- Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) decision to again cover home-use Oxygen for Cluster Headache patients.
- Securing funding for twenty eight regional VA Headache Disorders Centers of Excellence
- Securing more than $18.5M funding for “chronic migraine and post-traumatic headaches” research funding under the Department of Defense Peer-Reviewed Medical Research Program (PRMRP) of the Congressionally Directed Medical Research Program (CDMRP) since 2010.
- Helped draft the “Safe Treatments and Opportunities to Prevent Pain Act” (STOP Pain Act, S.2678) and saw this signed into law in 2016
- Working to determine why Migraine, the 2nd leading cause of all global disability, is not currently listed in the Social Security Administration’s Blue Book Listing of Impairments. This includes costs tied to our FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) request in 2019.
- Working to address the inadequate, unjustifiably low funding of headache-related research programs through the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
Please Note: AHDA is a 501(c)(6) non profit organization, as classified by the IRS.
Walk/Run/Relax in Support of Headache on the Hill
Register to walk, run or just relax to raise awareness of and funds for our annual advocacy day, Headache on the Hill! This will be a virtual walk, run or relax event that you complete from your home town at a time that works best for you between June 23-30, 2022.
Checks may be mailed to: Alliance for Headache Disorders Advocacy, 148 RT 73 STE 3 #192, Voorhees, NJ 08043
Funding for AHDA activities is entirely derived from contributions of member organizations and individual donors. No donations have ever been accepted from corporate, commercial, or industry sources.
Alliance for Headache Disorders Advocacy is a 501(c)(6) organization, as classified by the IRS. Contributions to the organization are not deductible for federal income tax purposes as charitable contributions.